Feel the power of nature, fly the ocean, face the shark, admire the high speed, listen the ocean.
Bull Shark: “Carcharinus leucas“, it is famous for being potentially dangerous for human beings, hence they get to weight more than 320 kg (700 punds) and measure up to 3.5 meters (12 feet), even so it has never been a single difficulty since this extreme adventure began. This activity is only available on winter season because of the shark migration route.
Begin the adventure departing from the paradise city Playa del Carmen, which is located at just 45 minutes from Cancun. Our tours are strictly eco-friendly, reason why we would not be feeding the sharks at any time, but there is really no need to do this to coexist. Next we sail to the scuba diving zone where everyone thinks twice before jumping in the water. As we descend the 25 meters (80 feet) depth, we start to notice that our heart rate has risen while our body is filled by adrenaline. After we reach the bottom we admire and swim along with an incredible shark or several, we become conscious that time seems to be accelerated. Up to the point where we need to ascend back to the boat, but we don’t want to. On our slow way up, the sensation of respect and admiration we feel towards them is marvelous, thought about the fake image of killers they have. It is time to respect and understand this historic species. Afterwards back in the shore, anybody who desires, it is free to calm up his nerves with a Tequila shot.
- Professional Briefing
- Guidance by authorized marine Biologist-researcher
- Scuba Diving Gear
- Bottled water, soft drink, beverages
- One fine Tequila Shot at the end of the tour
- 2 hour Trip
- Swimming Suit
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes
- Must be able to Scuba Dive
- Transportation Available.
- 2 scuba tanks per person Available.
- Under Water Photo Camera Rental Available.
- Under Water Video Camera Rental Available.
- CD with pictures and videos taken by a profesional Available.
- Customize Xtreme Tour Available.
- Under Water Camera
- Sun Glasses
- Wet Suit
- Snorkel / Scuba equipment
- Cap / Hat
- Use only BIODEGRADABLE sun protection
- No more than five people per guide, per boat allowed in the sea
- Not touch
- Not feeding