Set your snorkeling gear and slide in carefully to witness whale shark feeding behavior.
We are one of the few privileging quality time with Whale Sharks up to 90 minutes of interaction.
Between mid May and September, you can depart early morning in a private tour, guided by professional researchers, who will briefly explain to you why Whale Sharks aggregate up to 15 miles Northeast Isla Mujeres. Admire these giant behemoths swimming slowly while vacuum the sea surface, while filter feeding on the plankton rich upwelling waters. This trip includes professional briefing –guidance by the only authorized local marine Biologist-researcher on Whale Sharks, snorkeling gear, bottled water, soft drink and beverages, fruit, light lunch and snack.
Departing at 7:30 am, we’ll come back around 6 hours later.
Cruise on a 27 sports yatch, plenty of room and shade to accommodate up to 8 people comfortably.
- Professional Briefing
- Guidance by authorized marine Biologist-researcher
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water, soft drink, beverages
- Fruit, light lunch and snack
- 6 hour Trip
- Swimming Suit
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes
- Available to anyone
- Transportation available
- Beer Available
- Under Water Photo Camera Rental Available.
- Under Water Video Camera Rental Available.
- CD with pictures and videos taken by a profesional Available.
- Customize Xtreme Tour Available
- Wet Suit
- Under Water Camera
- Sun Glasses
- Snorkel equipment
- Cap / Hat
- Life Vest or Neoprene wet suit MANDATORY
- Use only BIODEGRADABLE sun protection
- No more than two people per guide, per boat allowed in the sea
- Life vest or neoprene wet suit mandatory
- Not touch
- Not feeding