Not a sword, not a spade, but a skilled fencer hunting for fast baitfish and lighting up its incredible colorful sail at the highest speed ever.
During wintertime, large bait-balls of sardine attract numerous sailfish aggregations.
Sailfish “Istiophorus albicans“, the fastest fish in the world, according to:
Uncover your wildest aquatic instinct to witness how this pelagic fencing, hunting inches away of your face!
Pure adrenaline! Admire the high speed, watch the hunt and share the peril.
Departing at 7:30 am, we’ll come back around 6 hours later.
Cruise on a 27 sports yatch, plenty of room and shade to accommodate up to 8 people comfortably.
Snorkeling only, the trip may take up to an hour to locate the bait-balls then witness this marine life ecosystem for about an hour, then get back.
- Professional Briefing
- Guidance by authorized marine Biologist-researcher
- Snorkeling gear
- Bottled water, soft drink, beverages
- Fruit, light lunch and snack
- 4-6 hour Trip
- Swimming Suit
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes
- Available to anyone
- Transportation Available.
- 2 scuba tanks per person Available.
- Under Water Photo Camera Rental Available.
- Under Water Video Camera Rental Available.
- CD with pictures and videos taken by a profesional Available.
- Customize Xtreme Tour Available.
- Under Water Camera
- Shortie Wet Suit
- Sun Glasses
- Snorkel equipment
- Cap / Hat
- Sun glasses
- Life Vest or Neoprene wet suit MANDATORY
- Use only BIODEGRADABLE sun protection
- No more than seven people per guide, per boat allowed in the sea
- Not touch